cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged double payment

Superapoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I was charged double payment this month. I tried to submit a ticket, but it did not work. I followed the link to try to submit a private message and it didn't give me any options to. Please advise when this payment issue will be rectified. Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

Superapoon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for your help

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Are you missing the Envelope at the top right (directly left of your Avatar) on your Community page @Superapoon  ?

Your settings may be set to have your private messaging feature turn off. If so, turn it on. See below to do so:

• Go to your Community Avatar.
  • My Settings
  • Preferences
  • Private Messenger
  • Then select the box to add the CHECK in "Turn on Private Messages"

esjliv_0-1650537717456.png

Once you do that you should then see the Envelope; then, can follow @JK8 methods to contact CSA for the ticketing services.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Superapoon 

I think you were double charged is because you click on the payment option twice.

As noted by others, best to leave the over charge payment i your account because a refund will take up to 30 days to go through…by that time, your renewal is up for payment.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

The easiest route so you don't have to jump through a bunch of hoops is leaving the second payment in your balance for your next renewal. Essentially you won't have your card charged again until June. However if it is not showing up in your available balance definitely use the links above for a opening a ticket or private message to get that refunded.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Superapoon 

Log into self service and see if the extra payment is in Available Funds. If it is just leave it there and it will be used automatically on your next renewal date.

If you still need to contact a Customer Support Agent here are 2 options. 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

@Superapoon wrote:

Hello, I was charged double payment this month. I tried to submit a ticket, but it did not work. I followed the link to try to submit a private message and it didn't give me any options to. Please advise when this payment issue will be rectified. Thank you. 

Sorry, but nobody here can answer that question. You're only communication with other customers for the most part by posting a message here. You're going to have to submit the ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.