cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge not recognized for add. funds

heathersmart16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi community! I have been having this issue lately: I add the $ for 1 gig of data but when I go to actually add the data, the payment hasn’t registered on the Public end even though it’s come from my account. Any familiarity or links on where to deal with it? Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

heathersmart16

I logged in through incognito mode and it still hasn’t been recognized the payment. i included a screenshot to confirm the payment went through and screenshots of my account where there is no gig of data listed

179A2C2D-2463-427D-93E2-A1AD707426FB.png

E342AA98-F0BC-448F-AE8F-16EC7C2D476B.png

38EDAD6D-1C01-4E8A-A010-3200A53D94E5.png

@heathersmart16   it still ask you to add fund because your first attempt to buy could have completed

Can you try this:  login to My Account again using Incognito mode.  Using Incognito mode is needed because you can be seeing old cached page and hence the addon you bought was not showing if you don't use that mode 

Also, go to Payment history page ( https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history )  to confirm if it shows PM took the money and how it used it.  Maybe post us a screenshot so we can help further

heathersmart16

Okay I tried that and the funds haven’t shown up yet, still prompts me to pay for the add on 

@heathersmart16 wrote:

Hi community! I have been having this issue lately: I add the $ for 1 gig of data but when I go to actually add the data, the payment hasn’t registered on the Public end even though it’s come from my account. Any familiarity or links on where to deal with it? Thanks! 

This could be a website caching issue. Please log out of your Self Serve account, and then log back in using incognito/private browsing mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.