cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans

tmeminem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Before I change my $35 plan to $25 I wanted to make sure that any "promotions" I have wont be deactivated or lost. I got a few Christmas time deals over the years as free add-ons and don't want to loose them. Will they be gone when I change plans? I'm trying to "heed" the warnings now so I'm not angry later. 

Cheers

8 REPLIES 8

@tmeminem wrote:

I feel I can safely presume that before changing in the big white boxes under the change plan if I had promotion it would show what it was? If nothing, blank box. 

Not sure what you see, so I won't yeah or nay it @tmeminem .

If you only have xmas addons, and addons you purchased yourself than those will all stay on your account.

Would you like to provide a screenshot of your addons/promos to have a look (no personal info. though please)

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You will Not lose any Christmas bonuses nor your rewards. They are associated with your account not Plan.

BUT if you have any promo associated with particular Plan (xGB for 6 months when signed up with Plan XY) then you might lose that.

tmeminem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I feel I can safely presume that before changing in the big white boxes under the change plan if I had promotion it would show what it was? If nothing, blank box. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tmeminem 

if you have use when you activated this promo code: 2GBBONUS then you will losing when you change plan, for other promo or rewards they will keep as is.

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

All the xmas freebies from public will stay with you whenever you change plans, so no worries there @tmeminem .

😁

Warnings are just standard, in case you had a activation promo that was tied to your current plan.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tmeminem   Any holiday gifts from PM or purchased add-ons or loyalty/RAF/autopay rewards will not be affected by changing plans, although rewards will not get applied if choosing to Change Now instead of at Next Renewal (recommended option) as PM doesn't prorate either.

Any activation promo data could be lost depending on the terms and conditions for that promo.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tmeminem 

You won’t lose your bonuses but if you are on a 2gb data for 12 months with a minimum $35 plan then you will lose it because $25 plan is less then the minimum requirement.

Need Help? Let's chat.