cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plans from 3G to 4G

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When I change my plan from 3G to 4G on the next renewal date, Do I loose all my Rewards and promo Add-ons?

10 REPLIES 10

@shskr 

the 2022 More is Merrier free gifts of 500 minutes and 2Gb's of data are just that...free gifts.

Those gifts will stay on your active account until you use them up...even if that takes several months or more.

You will only be migrated to Points if you voluntarily opt out of Rewards. Changing to 4G plans won't affect your Rewards unless you ask to go on to Points.

Don't opt for Points !

shskr

So I have a few Christmas promo data add on and an international 500 minute Christmas promo add on, do i loose those?

pmva

@shskr wrote:

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 14-21-29 Public Mobile - My Account.png

It says I lose my Current promotion.

Sorry, yes if you have add on promos that are part of the plan you're currently on, yes those will be lost.  Those come with the plan that you're currently on.  If you received a one time add on like the Christmas time 2GB add on data, that will NOT be lost with plan change.  But if you get extra data monthly with plan that will be lost.  Typically when you change plan it's for more data so that promo add on loss should be factored into your decision to change plan.

If you signed up on a new customer activation promo and you have recurring items in your promo box area underneath shop add-ons then you could run the risk of losing those. 

shskr

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 14-21-29 Public Mobile - My Account.png

It says I lose my Current promotion.

pmva

rewards stay the same until you change to the points system.  Promo addons like additional data stay the same as well.

@shskr wrote:

Does my rewards switch to points or stay the same as money off my plan?

You will stay on the old rewards.

shskr

Does my rewards switch to points or stay the same as money off my plan?

@shskr wrote:

When I change my plan from 3G to 4G on the next renewal date, Do I loose all my Rewards and promo Add-ons?

Neither will be lost.

Need Help? Let's chat.