cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my plan

candice1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to change my current plan from $10 to $35 but everytime I go to payment it's giving me the figure of my previous plan. I tried signing out and signing in again but that doesn't help. I don't want to put money on the account and accidentally renew my old plan. Can someone please help?

15 REPLIES 15

@candice1 wrote:

It is not allowing me to select 'change at next renewal'

Sounds like only the moderators will be able to help.  Keep checking your email/notices for a response from them.  Good luck:)

@candice1 wrote:

yes i submitted a ticket and it says they should respond in 48 hours but i'm a bit pressed for time and i would like to have service by today.

I believe the response time is usually a lot faster (one or two hours).  That is probably a standard reply in case moderators are dealing with unusually higher issue volumes and then the response can take longer.

candice1

It is not allowing me to select 'change at next renewal'

candice1

yes i submitted a ticket and it says they should respond in 48 hours but i'm a bit pressed for time and i would like to have service by today.

@candice1 wrote:

on the overview page the correct plan is being shown($35) but it does not correspond to the 'amount due' which is still saying $10. Also have no funds on my account.

If you selected 'change at next renewal', your payment won't be updated until then when the correct amount will be charged to your CC at that time.

@candice1  Maybe you need to send a message to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue (few words as possible) and you should eventually get to 'contact us/moderators' and 'submit ticket' and then follow the rest of the prompts to finish submitting your ticket.

candice1

on the overview page the correct plan is being shown($35) but it does not correspond to the 'amount due' which is still saying $10. Also have no funds on my account.

candice1

Yes i tried the incognito mode earlier, and no i don't have an active plan on my phone as i am just returning from vacation. 

I do understand that it's not very elegant, but maybe you could just add funds couple of times. Depending on your current balance, maybe do $10 3 times.

I tend to think it's their webpage issue, but since you may be pressed with time to do it right away, give it a try.

Just a suggestion.

You may want to have a phone handy just I case you need to call your cc is they find repetitive withdraws suspicious

@candice1 wrote:

I see that option but it can't select it. I can only select "top up my account". When I go back to try and make a payment it's not showing me the correct figure for the 'current plan cycle '.

@candice1  Are you selecting 'change plan' next to 'my plan' on your overview page?  That should bring you to plans available page and after making your preferred selection scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see two options, left hand side says 'change plan now' and right hand side 'change on next renewal' (preferred).   Click on the option you prefer keeping in mind that an immediate change you will not get pro-ration for unused features of your current plan, but when you are upgrading you are probably being asked to confirm that your payment will more than what you currently are paying.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@candice1 When does your current plan expire? Have you tried opening your account in a new incognito window of your browser?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

candice1

I see that option but it can't select it. I can only select "top up my account". When I go back to try and make a payment it's not showing me the correct figure for the 'current plan cycle '.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Top up with the required funds to pay for the new plan.  Go and select the new plan and renew it.  I suggest using the change plan on renewal option because there's no refund for unused time in the current plan.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Withdraw manually money before you start the process, so that you have enough to cover for it.

There is a drop down widows and choose "other amount"

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Try chrome incognito mode

Try later if that didn't help

Need Help? Let's chat.