cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change

RX350
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just to be clear, my payment increased from $28.00 to $58.00 with no changes on my account. There are no issues with my CC.

3 REPLIES 3

@RX350 wrote:

I wont do this, the trust in this company is gone, for what they want me to pay now, $58.00 for my account, I get 2 subscription which I have now with another company, where I can talk to someone and have more data. Thanks for all the comments.

@RX350 , ok. Sorry. I was just trying to help you contact a CS_Agent to get it straightened out to get your money back for being charged incorrectly! That’s a chunk of money! I thought you wanted help. Sorry for bothering you. I didn’t mean to upset you more! Goodnight!

RX350
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wont do this, the trust in this company is gone, for what they want me to pay now, $58.00 for my account, I get 2 subscription which I have now with another company, where I can talk to someone and have more data. Thanks for all the comments.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@RX350 wrote:

Just to be clear, my payment increased from $28.00 to $58.00 with no changes on my account. There are no issues with my CC.

@RX350 , you may need a CS_Agents help with that!

You can  Click here to submit a ticket↗  through the virtual assistant. “This method uses the ticketing system for a faster response time”. When trying to submit a support ticket through the virtual assistant/chatbot please use a browser in private/incognito mode (Preferably on a computer/laptop).

Alternatively, You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  “This method takes longer to receive a response back”.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

Need Help? Let's chat.