cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Tots1964
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to get my request to change plan.

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is it possible that you mean you had setup the plan change for your next renewal and then your renewal happened and the plan didn't change? Like maybe with the $55/20gb plan?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tots1964   you might have picked the wrong solution!!

there is no need to open ticket with PM support to change plan.

Just login to My Account, plan add-ons page and you can change plan there as advised by @darlicious  and @dabr .  Their ways are the way to change plan, it is quicker and there is really no need to open ticket with PM support unless you run into problem

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Tots1964 

open ticket with PM support and request to change plan.

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS_Agent 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tots1964   Use incognito/private mode to log into your self serve account and select Plans/Add-ons from left side of page and then Change My Plan option and click the arrow to the right of plan to get to the next plan, the arrow will be on bottom of plans for non desktop device/mode.  There's also a tab at the top which separates plans according to 3G or 4G option.

It's recommended to select Change at Next Renewal as PM doesn't prorate and you forfeit whatever is left in your current cycle for making the plan change immediate.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tots1964 

All you need to do is log into your self-serve account preferably after you have cleared your browser and use secret incognito mode.

Go to the plan and add-ons page. Click on change plan. Peruse the 3G and 4G offerings. If needed use the little yellow arrows to scroll through the plans. Once you have chosen a plan schedule it to change plan on next renewal. If you choose change plan now you will have to pay immediately and it will start a new 30-day plan. There is no prorating or refunds so you would forfeit any remaining value in your current plan.

If you have chosen to change plan on next renewal and the plan you have chosen is a higher priced plan then before your upcoming renewal add top up funds to cover the cost of your new plan. This is to avoid a possible autopay glitch that undercharges your payment card and causes your service to be suspended.

For your records and just to be safe take a screenshot of your scheduled change plan on next renewal as there have been a few glitches with this lately and you would want to have proof If the plan you have chosen is no longer on offer at the time of your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.