cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan from renewal day to immediate change

Sixk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Currently I have the $50 with 100GB plan from the boxing week deal set to be renewed in 10 days. However, my current plan's data is running low so I'm wondering if I could change to the plan immediately. I am scared if I cancel the renewal then I won't see the deal anymore because the plan is not being offered anymore. 

Thanks for any help

3 REPLIES 3

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Sixk 

I could be mistaken, (EDIT:  i believe i am), if you want to renew your plan immediately and remain on the same plan, you may need assistance from the customer support agents to do that.

If you can select the same plan from your available list under the plan change area in your self-serve, then you're good to go.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages. 

I think that you're right that I read the first post wrong.  I thought that the customer wanted to speed up the process for a plan change.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sixk 

I could be mistaken, (EDIT:  i believe i am), if you want to renew your plan immediately and remain on the same plan, you may need assistance from the customer support agents to do that.

If you can select the same plan from your available list under the plan change area in your self-serve, then you're good to go.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

As of the moment of my reply, the $50 100GB plan is still available. If you do an immediate plan change, the full $50 will be due now and your new plan will start immediately. There will be no credit or refund given for your old plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.