cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my email

AngeIngabire99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I reset my password ,but i cannot sign in .so i would to change my email to see if it can work

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@AngeIngabire99 

the important step after resetting the password is to login using an incognito or private tab 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AngeIngabire99 @To change your email you need supports help with this 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AngeIngabire99 

Logging in issues is common with Public Mobile’s website, which displays outdated information.  To deal with this:

• Try clearing cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab

• Try using a completely different browser from a completely different device which does not have stored/remembered credentials

• If using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in.  If a device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AngeIngabire99   Only customer support can change the email on account for you so submit a ticket via chatbot here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

edit:  BTW, are you trying to login using incognito/private mode as there are caching issues with PM's website?

Need Help? Let's chat.