cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change email address on account

lomasian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my email address has been compromised, I wanted to change the email on my account (I can still log in), how do I do this? I see a spot for a password, but no email changing.  Also, on the note of compromised emails, is there a way to not allow avoid unauthorized porting of my phone number? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lomasian 

The only way porting of your phone number could occur is if someone gained access to your device or SIM card/account and responded "Yes" to a port authorization request.

The email being compromised isn't quite the same as this other concern .

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@lomasian    Once support have changed your email make sure to update the email on the community account as well to ensure you receive support email response and/or any community rewards (if applicable).   This can be done selecting My Settings from your avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lomasian  If you can log into account make sure in profile table you have 2 factor authentication  (2FA) on and your should be safe from unauthorized number porting also 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lomasian   only PM support can help with changing email used on My Account

so, open ticket with them as follow:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lomasian  You need supports help for that open ticket 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.