cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change cellphone subscription

LiviaH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I am now with PM cellphone for $30 per month. I saw on their website that they have a lower data plan for $26 per month. However, when I try to change my current subscription, the $26 plan is not shown in my account. Do you know why and how I can change to the cheaper subscription?

Thank you in advance! 

7 REPLIES 7

Conkar

You're welcome best of luck 

LiviaH

Thank you for checking with the bot! 

The cheaper plan does not show in my "manage subscription" : ( I may have to check with an agent directly. 

Conkar

Well this is what I found when I asked the bot it says you can downgrade. You just have to go to your app and go to your settings for managing your subscription. Choose the plan you want and then it will. You can choose to have it immediately take effect or to take effect upon your next renewal. So basically your next billing cycle. I hope that helps 😃

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@LiviaH 

For existing members, login on the PM app or website then go to Subscription>Manage Subscription> Change Subscription and you are only eligible for plans shown on your account.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@LiviaH 

Unfortunately Public Mobile only wants its customers to upgrade their plans and no longer offers flexibility to change plans according to your needs. It only offers flexibility to change plans for their needs...their bottom line.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LiviaH 

you can only change plan to only one of the plan shows in your account.

most of the current customers can’t downgrade their plans

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

sorry, all mobile service providers like to give new activation better deals.  I don't think you can change it if the plan is not available on the Change Subscription page on your My Account.

you can however, try to ask PM and see if they can help.  Just use the orange Chatbot icon on the lower right.  Type Submit Ticket and choose Contact Us and then login and open ticket 

Need Help? Let's chat.