cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Plan

Janet23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to change my plan but it will be effective after my renewal date. Is there an option not to wait on renewal date when changing plan?

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Janet23 

PM is a prepaid service so you already paid for your old plan. You can change your plan anytime but you will be paying for your old plan and the new plan.

It would be better to wait until your plan to expire before changing to a new plan.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You can change plan immediately. Be aware that you will be charged for the new plan the moment you change it.

That is why it is advisable to schedule plan change on next renewal.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes @Janet23 

When you select the Change Plan tab from the section of your self-serve, you'll see this (below).

Instead of selecting the highlighted portion below, choose the option to the left titled "Change plan now"

HALIMACS_0-1642725846502.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Janet23 

What is the purpose of the plan change? Upgrading or downgrading? How many days after your renewal date do you want the plan change to become effective?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Janet23 

If you have changed your plan, you can send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can renew it right away. You will lose the remainder of the days you've already paid for if you do this, however.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Janet23 wrote:

I have to change my plan but it will be effective after my renewal date. Is there an option not to wait on renewal date when changing plan?

@Janet23  - you can change your plan right away if you are up or down grading.

If you want to renew the same plan early, you have to ask CSA to do that for you.

BUT, note - you will lose out on the funds already paid in this cycle - so no prorating.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.