cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cellular not working after update

lunaryder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cellular not working after iOS updates. Please helps.

6 REPLIES 6

Swagoto1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This also happened to me couple of months ago, the new software of iPhone has this bug it should be fixed if you visit the apple store. 

sahbach98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If your cellular service is not working after an iOS update, there are several things you can try to fix the issue:

1. Restart your iPhone: The first thing you should do is to restart your iPhone. This can help to clear any temporary glitches or issues that might be causing the problem.

2. Check your cellular settings: Go to Settings > Cellular and make sure that Cellular Data is turned on. If it is already turned on, try turning it off and then back on again.

3. Check for carrier updates: Sometimes, your carrier may release updates that are designed to fix issues with cellular service. Go to Settings > General > About and check if there is an available carrier update.

4. Reset network settings: Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset all network settings, including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so be prepared to re-enter any passwords and reconnect to Wi-Fi networks.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lunaryder   Not connect at all after update?

does voice work or just data?  

1. try reboot the phone once

2. Update the Carrier profile

3, Try to change the network mode to 4G and see if it connects. 

if it does not work Try to change it to 3G 

4. Backup to iCloud first.  Then try to Reset the phone and resetup the phone with the PM sim card inside.  

Once reset , do not restore from iCloud yet, just try to connect and see if it works

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@lunaryder wrote:

Cellular not working after iOS updates. Please helps.

@lunaryder , please try resetting network settings & reboot & see if that helps. I had to completely erase all content & setting then set up my phone as new to fix the issues! I backed up my device 1st. Even my battery drained fast after updating to the newest update so setting phone up as new helped!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lunaryder  Make sure cellular data on and that you have data left try this 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1677362456460.png

For most up to date account info

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lunaryder 

try removing sim...then reinstall. Shut down phone first, of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.