cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make a self serve account

Furkan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to make a public mobile account so i can check how much data I’ve used so far. When i enter my phone number and submit the right code on how it is supposed to be written it responds with  saying “invalid code. Please try again later.” May. Someone please help me with this problem

B5940E6E-035E-4357-AC25-FC971FD3BC9F.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

MillsOK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

get a new code

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BlueB wrote:

I'm not sure if the 611 menu system will give you a balance update on your data but you could try that too?

@BlueB : Try it and see. 🙂 It gives the remaining data of all data available. You'll need your 4 digit PIN.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Furkan 

If you've tried too many times, it may lock you out as well when you may need to wait an hour or so and retry.  I'm not sure if the 611 menu system will give you a balance update on your data but you could try that too?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Furkan 

1. Clear your browser and/or try a different one.
  2. Reboot your device and/or switch devices.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Firefox, chrome, safari or edge work best.

Now try again.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Furkan 

Did you initially activate your plan in store or at home?

If in store, you will need to create a self service account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If at home, you already created a self service account when you activated your SIM card.  Your login is the the email address and you would have picked your password.

The website is finicky.  Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device.

Need Help? Let's chat.