Cant make a payment to desired account

charcharorion
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant put money on my desired account

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nfraser0703 

611 asks for a PIN when trying to use the registered payment card. It won't if you use vouchers. Vouchers are one of several options available to you. They can be bought in many stores or a couple places online. You can use the Instant Top-up method in a few stores too. There are also online Instant Top-up places but apparently one, anyway, will top up the original provider...not a ported in number. Very peculiar but there it is.

So you can't access your self-serve account either? Otherwise why would you be trying 611. If you activated your account yourself online then you created the PIN. It gets texted to your number. It might be on the actual SIM too. It's from shortcode 611.

@nfraser0703 wrote:

to whom it make concern I did a ticket to get this issue fixed your system sucks big time I should go to the news paper because of such negligence

@nfraser0703 How long have you been waiting since you submitted the ticket?

nfraser0703

I tried 611 its asking for a pin I dont have a pin

nfraser0703

to whom it make concern I did a ticket to get this issue fixed your system sucks big time I should go to the news paper because of such negligence

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@charcharorion wrote:

Try the forgot password option on Self Serve if you can't log in. If you can't reset the password, click the chat icon to open a ticket and ask moderators to reset the password.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@charcharorion wrote:

Give us more details? Can you get into your account? Are you paying by cc or vouchers?

Have you tried calling 611 to make a payment?

Need Help? Let's chat.