cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update payment method

Blunked88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep trying to change my payment method and it keeps telling me cannot process at this time please try again later, it's been this way for over a week so later seems to never be coming 🤣

6 REPLIES 6

Blunked88

I'll say first I realize this is completely out of your control, but I would reiterate my previous statement, this is really a small business problem being had by a major corporation, and to be honest even most small businesses would have this solved yesterday not have us jumping through hoops trying maybe things suggested by other users lol 

HI @on2wheels 

for many of those who have trouble with the error, using a different card might still not work.  What many found out is that they need to wait as many as a week or even 2 weeks to try again to make it works

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Only way I got past this error back in January was to use a different credit card.

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Blunked88 you're right, this is not the first time we're seeing this issue and yet it's still happening. I'd reach out to a CS agent so that maybe if enough complaints are received they'll make a proper fix 

Blunked88

Thanks I guess I'll try that, not holding my breath, I saw another post earlier in the week and someone replied changing cc info is like winning the lottery it's so unreliable, ridiculous a company that's run by such a massive corporation as Telus is unable or unwilling to get their **bleep** together so we can pay them money 🤦

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Blunked88  if you're trying to update from the website try doing it again but from the PM app. If still no luck you can try either one again but try clearing cache/data first

Need Help? Let's chat.