cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot switch from base 3G plan to 4G--it just spins and spins, never activates. Tried last 3 days

Navy11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cannot switch from base 3G plan to 4G/$40 plan--it just spins and spins, never activates. Tried last 3 days, over and over.

6 REPLIES 6

Navy11

I was on pc, tried on iPad, same result. But Leonardo at pm, accessed per your recommendation did it for me and says it wail switch on renewal date. Thank you again for yr suggestions.

Hi @Navy11   were you accessing the page using phone or computer?

can you use the other one to test once more?   You could have different outcome

if still does not work, please submit a ticket

Navy11

Thanks. Going there now as Incognito & different browser did not work for me.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Navy11   if you still cannot make the plan change, submit a ticket with CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Navy11   there were posts about the spinning problem when making plan change.  You are scheduling for plan change at renewal date?

Please try again using Incognito mode and see if it works that way

If using incognito mode does not help, it could be a system issue rather than browser, you might need to have PM support to schedule it for you

Need Help? Let's chat.