cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign up a new account as the form isn't accepting credit card

tds123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is time sensitive as I want to keep my mobile number from my previous provider and I only have until tomorrow. I want to create a new PM account but I can't get the entry boxes to 'light up' to out in my credit card details.  Using iphone and a mac, tried google chrome and firefox. I can enter the data on my cell phone but it says that the card is not valid. It is.

Does anyone know a workaround?

4 REPLIES 4

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you can start using browser but you need the app to complete the activation. I don't with that as people usually have trouble login the app if they started with browser 

And yes, poor design 

tds123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That is interesting! Why would it have a shop button and all the fields to order a sim/choose a plan etc on the website if it doesn't work? Bizarre.

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you need to subscribe using PM app

Please download PM app and possibly use a new email address to create another new account to try activate again

@tds123 wrote:

This is time sensitive as I want to keep my mobile number from my previous provider and I only have until tomorrow. I want to create a new PM account but I can't get the entry boxes to 'light up' to out in my credit card details.  Using iphone and a mac, tried google chrome and firefox. I can enter the data on my cell phone but it says that the card is not valid. It is.

Does anyone know a workaround?

Activating a new Public Mobile account needs to be done use the Public Mobile smartphone app.

Need Help? Let's chat.