cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send or receive texts from only a few numbers

GolferGirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There are a few numbers from which I cannot receive texts, nor send to them. and I cannot receive incoming calls from them either but I can make outgoing calls.

5 REPLIES 5

@GolferGirl wrote:

why would you give me the Telus support phone number? They don't help with Public Mobile. It was mu understanding that there is only online support for PM....

@GolferGirl , the Telus support phone number you were given to call is to call for help with a stuck port that didn’t fully port over to Public Mobile which sounds like what happened to you. They however can only help fix porting in your phone number. Nothing else. I hope that clarifies it for you. Sorry for the issues 😔 

GolferGirl

why would you give me the Telus support phone number? They don't help with Public Mobile. It was mu understanding that there is only online support for PM....

Check your mail box top right corner.

GolferGirl

Just ported over to PM on Friday

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Did you just port over recently? If so I can send you the porting team number to help.

Or if you've been with PM a while and this is just started happening, sounds like a CS Agent needs to reset your network. Let me know

Need Help? Let's chat.