cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive incoming calls — only can make outgoing calls.

jonathanthi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Signed up for PM last night — testing outgoing calls and it worked fine. (Although the voice audio from the receiving end was VERY quiet?) 

However, I cannot receive incoming calls. My partner calls me and it says on her end that the number cannot be dialed as if it was out of service. 

I did a number transfer from Freedom Mobile. Cannot receive the SMS from Freedom with the old SIM as that number is cancelled? But the number transfer worked initially during activation? 

Please any advice & help. Appreciate it. 

3 REPLIES 3

jonathanthi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jonathanthi only active account can be transferred, this is a rule for all providers.

How long yiu have cancel the account?  Call Freedom back and see if they can help to reactivate the account so you can complete the transfer 

If there is no way to reactivate your Freedom account, you will then have to pick a new number and start a new "life"  Login to My Account,  click Change phone number from the Quick Links menu on top and follow the prompt to pick the new number 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@jonathanthi Hi unfortunately you cannot transfer your number if your old account is not active you either have to reactivate your old account or take a new number with public mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.