cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive incoming calls after porting

pinkashna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred over 2 days ago from another carrier and I have not been able to receive any calls or texts. However, I can make outgoing calls and I did receive a text from Public Mobile but cannot recieve from anyone else. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

I also sent a message to the moderator but no reply yet..

Please help. 

@Moderator_Team

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@pinkashna, Sorry to read about your port issue. I just sent you a private message. Please get back to me with the requested information. 

Thank you for your patience!

Aïssata

@pinkashna  That is unfortunate.  But as stated above, you will need to contact moderator.  Wait times for response is about 24 hours and even longer (due to overwhelming demand).  

pinkashna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. 

I tried that too but it says service unavailable. The old sim no longer works. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@pinkashna wrote:

I transferred over 2 days ago from another carrier and I have not been able to receive any calls or texts. However, I can make outgoing calls and I did receive a text from Public Mobile but cannot recieve from anyone else. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

I also sent a message to the moderator but no reply yet..

Please help. 

@Moderator_Team

You have a stuck port and will have to wait for the moderators to get back to you.  What I suggest is to put your old sim back in your phone and you should be able to make and receive calls until your port is complete.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.