cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive a call

dgleba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can call out but my phone doesn't take an imcoming call. It just goes to voice mail.

Please help.

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dgleba glad to hear it!  What resolved it for you?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dgleba

It's working now, thanks.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dgleba sorry if this is a dumb question, but please bear with me:  have you powered your phone off and back on again recently?  Have you tried it since you heard you're missing calls?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Do you have a base plan that includes unlimited talk, being provincial, Canadawide or international to 18??? Countries?  If you don’t have a base plan, you can not receive or make calls.

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @dgleba,

Please try switching your network to 3G then then back to LTE and see if that helps.

dgleba

It's more than one person trying to call me.

Also I have tried several times myself from another phone.

I have good signal. I am in the normal spots I receive a call.

I will PM the moderators.

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dgleba

When this is happening, are you in a place where your signal comes and goes, or is a bit weak?  This could be part of the problem, as your phone would be momentarily disconnected from the celluar network.

Also, has anyone else said they've experienced this when calling you or just this one person?

If you do have a good signal and multiple people are having this issue calling you, I would have the moderators take a look at your account. Send them a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and an explanation of the issue and they will be able to look into the matter for you.

dgleba

OK,

I have been on public mobile just over 3 months. I was able to receive calls yesterday.

My account updated with an autopay on Nov 17th.

Someone told me they called me a number of times. When I call myself from another phone my phone  doesn't ring, it goes straight to voice mail. I have a Google pixel XL.

I have had 3 service interruptions since I started.

- this one - no way of knowing who's calls I didn't get.

- Plan is active and paid, but I cannot make a local call.
- Account suspended. - but I was all paid up.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@dgleba please provide more info as indicated by @JDT

Also what phone do you have?  It could be a matter of phone's settings. 

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You'll need to provide more information for us to help you out.

Were you able to make calls previously?  Or did you just sign up with Public Mobile?

Need Help? Let's chat.