cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot process payment

Jaki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning. Unsure if I can contact you directly or not. Please forgive me if it is not allowed but I cannot seem to make a payment because it's giving me a msg that I don't owe anything or something similar. I had wanted to change the card with which I made the payment from debit card to credit card and it would not allow the changes because of the address I was putting in. I called the bank and made the address change. When I went to enter the new credit card info to make a payment, it still would not accept it. Finally I was able to enter the debit card info but when I try to make a payment, it keeps telling me that I've already paid but if I go to payment history, it tells me it was a month ago. Help!! lol. thank you

8 REPLIES 8

PublicmobileKen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's possible that the payment was taken but it's just not showing as paid yet. Check your payment method and see if the transaction went through. If not contact public Mobile directly.

reddysar7

The 3.25 $ is the tax amount on 25$ plan.

25$ amount shown is before tax amount 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaki wrote:

Ok tried it manually as you suggested and it worked... but other question. When I click on pay amount, usually it is $25 but because I did it manually, it said a charge of $3.25. Do you know the reason why?

Those are taxes. So are your services working now?

Jaki

Ok tried it manually as you suggested and it worked... but other question. When I click on pay amount, usually it is $25 but because I did it manually, it said a charge of $3.25. Do you know the reason why?

Jaki

My plan is $25 a month. Let me try manual as you suggested and see if that works. Thank you. Will let you know

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaki 

What do you have for Available Funds? What is your plan cost?

You could try choosing a manual amount rather than Amount due.

Since you seem to now have a registered payment card, you could also use the 611 service. You'll need your 4 digit PIN.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.