cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make outbound calls

humiao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone cannot make out-bound calls. I have subscribe the plan 3month+3GB data and purchased an add-on: 200 min US and Canada Long Distance. I can receive inbound calls, but sometimes it is not stable and the caller was redirected to the voice mail without ringing my phone.
Could you please help?

5 REPLIES 5

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @humiao

I'm sorry for the delay in our response! 

Long-distance add-ons can only work if you have a plan with talk, that is the reason why you're unable to make and receive calls. 

I have removed the add-on and credited back the $8 to your Public Mobile account. If you need anything else, send me a private message 🙂 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

HalfClap
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've made numerous attempts to contact in every form I can think of.  Facebook, twitter, email, phone, messaging mods, tagging mods, BBB, CCTS.  Not a single response in 9 days.

humiao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh... I canot file a case, when submitting the page gave me a message to check the email address...  guess my email format is not supported by them, my email has the format a.b@gmail.com...

Woman Sad

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

private message the MOD and tell them

OR go to contact us.. a public mobile website and setup a case.

But expect to wait.. as public mobile is swamp.

HalfClap
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Mary_M

It appears this is a growing issue.  I've had this for a week, and others are having similar issues as well.  Not a port issue, I've had the phone for months prior to this issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.