cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make or Receive calls

jono1210111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot make or receive calls. 

When I make a call it says "your call cannot be complete as dialed" and when someone tries to call me it says something about roaming fees. I have auto payments for my plan but my April payment hasn't showed up on my credit card. But when I login to public mobile it says I do not owe anything. 

Any suggestions?

17 REPLIES 17

sfy

@jono1210111  Seems the credit card change has confused the system. Time to open a trouble ticket I think. 

To obtain a support ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket via SIMon just send a private message to the CSAs. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

@jono1210111  Also is your plan renewal  last night /today if services are working and you get this message in renewal it can be ignored … try network on the 3 G 

@jono1210111  Ok did you try @softech  suggestion of putting your network setting to 3 G 

@softech  Help here please , can you give @jono1210111 your picture reference for making manually payment 

jono1210111

It says I am still subscribed. It says "Subscription will renew on May 31, 2023."

jono1210111

I used a different credit card for the month of April. It is saying my services are on hold. How do I change this?

@jono1210111  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

in payment tab of your my account manage subscription 

jono1210111

how do I make a manual payment?

@jono1210111  You have to make manual payment seems you april payment you mentioned did not go thru hence no services 

add 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

jono1210111

It says "My services are on hold" How do I change this?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jono1210111   but data works? is text working?

@jono1210111 if you change your Preferred network or network mode to 3G only (or WCDMA only), does the phone connect to PM network in such mode?

@jono1210111  If you dial 611 or log into my account does your account says active or suspended ? If suspended you need to make manually payment 

jono1210111

I have rebooted my phone. I have also turned on my data on and off and turned airplane mode on and off and it still is doing the same thing

jono1210111

I have tried those things. Doesnt seem to be working. Im confused as to why my April payment didn't go through. My account says I do not owe anything.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jono1210111 , with all the changes going on in the background it does seem like a reboot to refresh the network connection can be helpful.  On the weekend, my phone was stuck on dialing.  After reboot calls were going through right away.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jono1210111  Have you tried rebooting the device and or reset network setting to start also is it possible you can try SIM card in another phone to see if services are working 

Need Help? Let's chat.