cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to cancel, email not recognized

craigdmackay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had the service and it was fine, but recently switched to another carrier.

I need to cancel but my email no longer works to log into the self serve, and I do not want further withdrawls to come out of my account for a service I no longer have.

How do I cancel if I can't login and my email is not recognized?

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you ported your phone number your account would be automatically closed.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@craigdmackay   did you port out your account?  If so, your account would have already closed.  Usually the payment will stop and no need to worry

Do you still see PM charging your credit card monthly,  If so, you will have to open a ticket with CS Agent and get this stop and refund

To open a ticket with PM, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@craigdmackay : When numbers get ported out from a provider it closes the account. Just look for any unwanted charges when your next renewal was supposed to be. If not then you're done.

Need Help? Let's chat.