cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login. Recovery password says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address"

kevin13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my Freedom Mobile number to Public Mobile. I signed up using my email and now when I try to log in with my account it does not work. When I try to recover my passord, I get the message "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.". I got the Public Mobile Activation Details email and double checked the email as well.

5 REPLIES 5

sssmith

Same thing has happened to me -- please help!

@yyhbs wrote:

The same thing happened to me. After the payment page, I got an error message. I can neither log in my account nor use the phone. The website says that my account does not exist.

The payment went through though. The thing is the amount that went through the account was not the correct amount. I chose the 90-day 4gb special promotion and the total amount was supposed to be $135.60, but only $120 went through. 

It is so frustrating that there is no phone number I can contact for immediate resultion. Maybe I should have gone to Chatr. Anyway, please let me know how you guys experince the problem. 

The difference between the two costs is tax.  If you look at the transaction history, dollar amounts there are shown without tax.  As for account related issues, private message the moderator team, they will take care of it.  

yyhbs

The same thing happened to me. After the payment page, I got an error message. I can neither log in my account nor use the phone. The website says that my account does not exist.

The payment went through though. The thing is the amount that went through the account was not the correct amount. I chose the 90-day 4gb special promotion and the total amount was supposed to be $135.60, but only $120 went through. 

It is so frustrating that there is no phone number I can contact for immediate resultion. Maybe I should have gone to Chatr. Anyway, please let me know how you guys experince the problem. 

You need to send a private msg to mod so they can manually fix your account
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@kevin13 sorry to hear about your trouble. 

If your phone service is fully working then don't worry about this glitch for now and check again in the morning. If there's still an issue then send a private message to a mod. 

Did you try clearing the browser history and cache or tried another browser?

Some people had luck using iPad or safari browser. 

Need Help? Let's chat.