cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in. And getting 404 error when trying to make a ticket.

Kylieel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For almost a year I've barely been able to log in on a good day. But I forgot to switch over my card when I received a new one, which since I haven't been getting the texts nor emails anymore since beginning of 2023 so i don't get notified anymore when money is due or when it comes out. So I currently cannot call *611 because of my forgetfulness the payment didn't go through and I didn't know so cannot call.

I have tried everything! Different devices, different internet browsers, clearing cache and cookies after 3 hours of waiting incase I tried logging in too much and resetting my password. As I said in the title when I try to make a ticket I get a 404 error on both my phone when tried and laptop. I have an important call coming tomorrow and I'm so desperate right now, please someone give me help

@CS_Agent 

7 REPLIES 7

@Kylieel 

I would suggest you confirm that the account is closed by contacting a CS_Agent first before driving out.

You might also check to see if there is an outage in your area since service stopped an hour ago.

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

Kylieel

It's only been less than 24hrs since my phone has stopped working, should have mentioned that. I found a kiosk in a different town that deals with public, so driving the hour away to see

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kylieel 

Dial 1-855-4PUBLIC to check on the status of your account. Nonpayment for longer than 90 days, the account is closed, number returned to the carrier where the number was picked and SIM will be useless.

I hope that is not the case. If it is and confirmed that it is closed then you need to purchase a new SIM and open another account with a new number.

I hope so too. The normal turnaround time I believe is about 2 hours, but they are closed now, so hopefully when you wake up. You right, it shouldn't be so difficult to pay 🤞

Kylieel

Thank you so very much, I just sent them a message! I hope I hear back soon. Also glad I'm not the only one that's been having trouble, it really shouldn't be so hard to pay a company or get a notification that it needs to be paid at the very least! 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Regrettably,  you are not the only one in this situation.  Seems to be happening alot lately. It's been about 1 year now where they stopped sending reminders for payments.

You can submit a message to customer service representative at the link below. 

Hopefully they can fix it soon and you can log in to make a payment and resume service. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.