cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter new SIM# (replace old SIM)

Kirst73
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Merry Christmas! Deactivated plan after losing phone. Now have new SIM in an old phone. Plan is reactivated. 

Despite following all instructions, will not accept new SIM#. Save button highlights to allow save, but clicking save just clears new SIM #  .
Have tried clearing cookies and using a private browser, but to no avail😔🤔

6 REPLIES 6

@Kirst73   the sim change should be relatively quick.  Just put the new sim card in to the phone and reboot it once , or twice and it should be good

Kirst73

I signed in on laptop, allowed me to save and said update successful. Didn’t replace old SIM# with new and no service yet, but ever hopeful that this just takes a bit of time. 
Thank you everyone who reached out 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

sim.jpg

...then log in to your account to confirm if new sim is registered on your account  successfully.

Kirst73

Correct…..rushes off to get work laptop! Thanks!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kirst73   you were logging into My Account and "Change Sim card" using your mobile phone?  

Some have reported that there might be glitch on the mobile site.  So, login to My Account using incognito mode on a Desktop or laptop computer and try again.   The desktop site should work without problem

Need Help? Let's chat.