cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my account

ddmsil13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

Recently bought a subscription, and tried to use the E-sim option. However it kept giving me the e-sim installation failed message.

At this point I tried logging into my account on a browser, but eversafe required a code sent to the e-sim number! 

At this point i cannot log into my account on either the mobile app (android) or the browser. And I am not recieving any messages from rhe e-sim number, nor can I make any calls/ send texts.

Anyone else have experience with this?

5 REPLIES 5

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ddmsil13 I get it but once you get it setup it should be smooth sailing ahead. Been with them for 3 months and thankfully no issues, just lots of savings lol.

If you're not having any luck you can send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
(note: you will need to be logged into your Community account for this link to work and then keep an eye on the mailbox icon in the top right area to see if you have received a response)

ddmsil13

@eddieO thank you, ill take a look. Honestly id just switch over to another provider if i hadnt already paid.

eddieO

The below post had to do with a customer who could not get the eSIM to work, have a look at the suggestions and if nothing helps you will need to contact a support agent by clicking on the orange circle bottom right and type: Customer Support Agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/ESim-will-not-Install/td-p/1174879

ddmsil13

@eddieO unfortunately im not seeing that, all im seeing on the browser is code expired, and then an option to resend the code to my e-sim

eddieO

@ddmsil13 you should be given the option to click on a line that says "Did not receive code" where you can choose to resend with other options like send by email, are you able to see that?

Need Help? Let's chat.