cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access mobile data

HimelDas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm sure I have enough data left for this billing period. But my mobile data has stopped working.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HimelDas you said you are sure that you have the data available. Are you tracking that on an app in the phone or just have an idea about it.

Was there a update happened overnight. check the current balance of data in self-serve page. 

If you see the balance data and there was no update done over the internet then check the other users around you for outage. Telus Koodo Public .. working ?

Other services call/texts working without an issue?

Re-seating of the SIM is recommended at this point while re-booting the device.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@HimelDas wrote:

Hi, I'm sure I have enough data left for this billing period. But my mobile data has stopped working.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

@HimelDas  - only way to be sure is to log into your self serve account and see if the data line is listed there.

If it is not listed that normally means you used it all up.

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

If you do see the line there, then try starting your phone. You can also try toggling to airplane mode then back again to see if data kicks in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Login to your self-serve account and check for data lines under My Data & Add-ons. Or if you know your 4 digit account PIN then use the 611 service.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @HimelDas   We are just customers like you and we won't be able to see your profile.

However, you can check yourself.  Login to My Account, on the front page, there is a section about My Data & Add-ons, do you see  a line showing data?  it so, you still have data left.  If not, that would mean it all used up for this cycle and you might want to buy extra data add-on

Need Help? Let's chat.