cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Reward

alexin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. Does the $2 off apply to any plan when autopay is enabled?

15 REPLIES 15

alexin

@darlicious @hTideGnow 

Gotcha. Thanks!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@alexin 

Just an FYI...stick with the old rewards program. Don't switch because you can't go back. As mentioned by @Anonymous  as long as you enable autopay before midnight eastern upon renewal you will earn the $2 autopay reward.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@alexin wrote:

@hTideGnow @BKNS27 @darlicious @esjliv @Anonymous 

Thank you so much for the comments.

I joined Public Mobile in December 2021. I went to my rewards page. It shows dollar values. So I guess I'm in the old rewards system.

Hi @alexin   then you are all set.  $2 will come off your bill every time  

Enjoy

alexin

@hTideGnow @BKNS27 @darlicious @esjliv @Anonymous 

Thank you so much for the comments.

I joined Public Mobile in December 2021. I went to my rewards page. It shows dollar values. So I guess I'm in the old rewards system.

@alexin   

Are you on the old Rewards system or the new one?  Login to My Reward, see if it shows you Points or dollar values.  Also, it will tell you if you have Anniversary Reward (new system) or Autopay Reward (old system)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@alexin 

You will get the $2 credit off your monthly bill plus free bonus data if you activated your SIM before January 25/22 under the old Rewards system.

You will only get free bonus data if you activated after January 25 under the new Points system.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@alexin 

If you are on the points program than the only benefit yo having autopay enabled other than paying for your services is receiving the 500mb autopay data bonus for $25+ plans. There are still benefits to the points program that include:

1. Anniversary points
  2. Referral points
  3. Community points
  4. 5% back in points for all payments.
  5. The lucky draw.
  6. Discounted add ons when redeeming points.

All is not lost with the new points program.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@alexin  - if you activated January 25th or after then you are not eligible for the $2 per cycle.

fyi, we are all customers/members like you and do not have access to your account.

Public Mobile Customer support (CSA) agents only have access to your account:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexin : You can toggle autopay off and on all you like. You could toggle it on on the last day of a term before say what 6pm ET and get the $2 at midnight ET and then toggle it off again if you like. But you need to have an account activated before late January.

I can't help you with Points. Dunno. Don't wanna know. (although regulars tend to pick things up as we go along)

All about Points reward: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Introducing-Public-Points-Rewards/m-p/7...

Again, question is: when did you join PM?

alexin

I have disabled autopay for now. I was changing bank accounts, so I disabled autopay temporarily. But it seems there's no use activating it now 😕

I might switch to other carriers I guess. I heard Koodo was giving some discounts to Public Mobile users.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexin : The primary question here is...when did you activate?

alexin

@Yummy  @hTideGnow  I'm out of the loop here. So, if I enable autopay now, I won't get that $2 off, right? Is there any reward point for autopay?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yes it does if you subscribed before PM switched to Points rewards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @alexin Yes, any plan.  But Autopay discount only for members on old reward system.

Need Help? Let's chat.