cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Sign In To Cancel Subscription After Phone Number Ported Out

Eddy_2221
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I changed service providers and had my phone number ported out of Public Mobile to the other provider.

Now that I no longer have a phone number with public mobile I tried to sign in to my Public Mobile account to cancel my subscription but every attempt to sign in bounces me back to the Sign In page. I can't get access to my account.

Also, my Community name is no longer available to me to sign into the Community.

How do I ensure my subscription is cancelled?  Is there an email address to write to or any other solution?

4 REPLIES 4

Eddy_2221
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phewwww! Had me worried because I never came across that simple answer when I checked out how to cancel a subscription.  Much appreciated.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Eddy_2221 this is normal.  As part of the porting process, the account will be closed upon successful porting out the number.   So, no worry

If you want to, just keep an eye on your credit card in the coming month to make sure PM doesn't charge you again

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Eddy_2221  If you ported out successfully . Your account is closed automatically and hence reason you can’t sign in 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Eddy_2221 

once you successfully port away, your PM account is automatically Deactivated.

Need Help? Let's chat.