cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Account.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have a Public Mobile account which I made for one of our homeless friends. I paid the first month for him, and he kept it going with 7-Eleven Vouchers until it got stolen from him a few months ago. He stopped paying it and so it went suspended, it's been so long I wouldn't be surprised if the Account was closed. 

However I need to get into this Account now to change the Email Address and maybe the Payment Method to make sure my card isn't still registered with Automatic Payments. 

We haven't logged in since long before the change to EverSafe ID as he did everything with 611 and it was smooth till that phone got stolen.. the SIM Card is obviously missing for this reason, so when signing in now and it sends the 2FA to the registered Number, I am not able to recieve it. You already know emailing it isn't an option. 

I tried some of Softechs solutions to type in the wrong 6 digit code a few times, resetting password, but nothing is working and for the first time in a while I have no idea where to go from here. 

How do I go about accessing this account? All I know is the Email(which I have access to.), and I know the phone number by heart.. 

4 REPLIES 4

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's weird, when I call his number it says my call can not be completed as I do not have a US Calling add on.. it said it in Publics voice system too because it wasn't mine, I'm with Bell still.

I guess that would happen to anyone who called the number. Does that mean it's still in service?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority 

but the account was never enabled with Autopay?

I don't know how much you know the account info, you can try to open ticket with support and see if they can help. They will ask you couple validation questions, but not sure if you can get through it

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority , have you called the phone # to check if the account is closed?

@Priority wrote:

I have a Public Mobile account which I made for one of our homeless friends. I paid the first month for him, and he kept it going with 7-Eleven Vouchers until it got stolen from him a few months ago. He stopped paying it and so it went suspended, it's been so long I wouldn't be surprised if the Account was closed. 

However I need to get into this Account now to change the Email Address and maybe the Payment Method to make sure my card isn't still registered with Automatic Payments. 

We haven't logged in since long before the change to EverSafe ID as he did everything with 611 and it was smooth till that phone got stolen.. the SIM Card is obviously missing for this reason, so when signing in now and it sends the 2FA to the registered Number, I am not able to recieve it. You already know emailing it isn't an option. 

I tried some of Softechs solutions to type in the wrong 6 digit code a few times, resetting password, but nothing is working and for the first time in a while I have no idea where to go from here. 

How do I go about accessing this account? All I know is the Email(which I have access to.), and I know the phone number by heart.. 

The first login must be done using 2FA via text message to the phone number.  Otherwise, you'll need to contact a customer support agent. There's no other way around this.

Need Help? Let's chat.