cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancl my account

Mastika
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to close my account. I know longer need my phone.

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

In an attempt to add clarity, @Mastika , if you no longer require ANY mobile phone service with any provider, then just stop paying.   It'll eventually cancel when no payment is made by renewal.

If you only no longer require PUBLIC MOBILE service, and you are looking to move (port) your number to another Canadian mobile service provider, keep it active here until that port is complete and your number is fully usable with the other provider.

Actually @computergeek541 ...  "I know longer need my phone." doesn't mean she no longer needs her number. Just saying. MMM may have a valid answer.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you're on the old legacy rewards program, you ever consider lowering your plan to the $15 100 calling minutes with unlimited incoming minutes 250mb data? I only say this because if you're on the legacy rewards still, every year is $1 off then $2 off then $3 then $4 then $5 off every month. Now the plan is down to $10. Then if you're using the autopay then it's $2 off and you're now down to $8 a month for a back up phone. And if you have any referrals, well...  I'm sure my math lesson works. LOL

@MetaMorpheusMob wrote:

Port out.

I don't suggest this. While it's true that doing this will cancel the Public Mobile service, the customer has made it clear that the phone (number) is no longer needed.  Porting out will cost the customer more money that didn't need to be spent.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mastika 

just quit paying for your service. Send a message to CSA to delete all credit card info. Use this link...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.