cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

Macorius
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After pretty terrible customer service I am pretty convinced that I am going to switch providers. I asked a legit question last week that was monitored and although Customer Service provided a response, I am now struggling with the agent to escalate my concerns to a supervisor/manager... 

Does anyone know what the cancellation terms are. Id like to plan this so I have minimal overlap with my next provider... anyone heard anything good about the other providers?

My issue from last week was solved but my big concern is running into a larger issue and suffering from the same customer service experience I had last week.

1 REPLY 1

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Macorius, if you want to leave PM you are under no contract so you can do so any time you'd like but as PM is a prepaid service they do not prorate any refund for unused days so if you plan your exit closer to the end of your next planned renewal but not too close, leave a day or 2 for porting out your existing number. If you don't care about porting out then you can leave anytime after your plan expires. Be sure to go into your PM app and unsubscribe. Once your number has been ported out your PM account will be closed.

Need Help? Let's chat.