Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling my plan.

hiLeah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to cancel my plan? 

8 REPLIES 8

HI @BeachNBeer   from my observation with what happened on the Community lately , I think there could be "old" member willing to take over an old and clean Community account as well.  🤣😂

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hiLeah  One other option. If you don't plan on porting your number out to another provider. If you're on old rewards program maybe someone here will want to take over your account since all new accounts are PMs new point system. 

So if you're not keeping your number and not porting out to another provider maybe make a new thread offering up your account. 

First make a new fake email on Gmail/Hotmail and contact support to have the email address changed to that. Then log into your account change your personal info (can put name as Santa Claus if you want and a fake address) and also remove your credit card. You can even change the phone number.

Then give the account to a member here. They will take over it and simply change the sim card to one that they have and either port there number in or change the number again to something else. Then they'll contact support to change email,etc.

This way another member can enjoy the old rewards system 😁

Meow
Mayor / Maire

- Remove autopay. On next renewal your account will be suspended due to no pay. In 90 days of no payment your account will be closed - deleted - number lost

- Remove credit card info (just in case)

- Port your number to another provider. Your account will be immediately closed. Still I advise to do 2 points above, just in case as glitches happen and people get charged afterwards..

JL9
Mayor / Maire

To be on the safe side, if you are porting your number out also go into your self serve and disable autopay and remove the card you have on your account for payment. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

What you will need to do is remove/disable autopay (If you have it setup) and just let your plan expire.  It will not renew and go into suspension.  After 90 days of non payment your account will be closed.  Or if you port out to another provider your account will be closed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It being a prepaid provider all you need to do is stop paying. Or port out. Log in and remove any credit card and if you don't have a balance then it will suspend at the end of the already paid period and then after 90 days the account will no longer exist.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@hiLeah 

You can close your plan by porting your number to another carrier or going into self service and turn off autopay. If you turn off autopay your account will be close automatically after 90 days from your renewal date.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hiLeah   there is no need to formally cancel the plan.

Just login to My Account, disable Autopay and then remove your credit card.  PM will not be able to take out money for renewal in the next cycle.  Your account will ten be suspended.  90 more days, your account will then be close permanently 

Need Help? Let's chat.