cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming packages

Ljed78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I purchase multiple US roaming packages at once? I need more data then 25OMB

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ljed78   They have 1GB roaming data.

however, if you need that much of data , and especially if you are in US for more than 10 days.  I suggest you to look into local prepaid data, it is cheaper and give you more data for the same amount

If you need call and text, you can use VoIP app like TextNow.  as a workaround

Yeah I would go with this option as it will most likely be significantly cheaper than buying a ton of add ons.. If you want to go the add on route and you are on the new rewards program (depending on how many points you have) I think there are some discounts to be had 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ljed78 

If you need to purchase several roaming add-ons to cover your usage while in the US, you may be much better off purchasing a local prepaid sim card which may have tons of data and unlimited talk and text.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

US roaming Talk cannot be stacked. Next one has to be purchased after initial expire but you have to wait 24 hours. Or agent might be able to add it right away if you contact them.

As for data, I am not aware of any restrictions but would still be cautious to but few together at the time. You might get confirmation from somebody who did buy few data add-on together.

U.S. Data Only for 10 day packages

250MB = $10

500MB = $15

1GB = $20

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can buy the other buckets of data. I would suggest using each one up. You can't buy the same one until after it expires or you would need to ask the support people to buy it sooner.

Need Help? Let's chat.