cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling a referral

arneveu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I entered a referral when I signed up but need to cancel that now. The person is included in a legal dispute with me and being particularly mean and I would like to cut all ties with them. 

5 REPLIES 5

@arneveu Highly unlikely PM will do this, but you will know in due course. From PM's perspective your friend met the criteria for the reward.

If it's a really big deal you could port-out your number to another carrier, then port back. This would close your current account completely and cancel the referral reward. Unfortunately, you would need to use a new email address when activating the new account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arneveu wrote:

I have been here for over a year. Just simply a relationship gone wrong and would like no ties to them ever again. 

Oh I'm not questioning your intentions...just wondering about impacts.

An option would be to start a whole new account and abandon the one with the "tie". Several cons there too.

Or port out and start a new account and port back. Several cons again.

I think that you would need to be willing to give back any credit/reward from that referral.

arneveu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been here for over a year. Just simply a relationship gone wrong and would like no ties to them ever again. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@arneveu This is one I haven't seen before. If you wanted to add a missed referral, you'd contact@CS_Agent , so I'm going to say, to delete one, I would do the same.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arneveu wrote:

If I entered a referral when I signed up but need to cancel that now. The person is included in a legal dispute with me and being particularly mean and I would like to cut all ties with them. 

Wow. Would you be willing to give up the credit you got when you signed up? The $10 or maybe even $25?

Need Help? Let's chat.