cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package didn't change.

WCL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan and asked it to take effect on the next cycle which was two days later and it didn't take. It reverted to my old package.  I just checked my credit card to find it charged me for the three month plan instead of the one month plan.  I find it very fustrating there isn't any cllient service.

4 REPLIES 4

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@WCL wrote:

I changed my plan and asked it to take effect on the next cycle which was two days later and it didn't take. It reverted to my old package.  I just checked my credit card to find it charged me for the three month plan instead of the one month plan.  I find it very fustrating there isn't any cllient service.

@WCL  that's interesting

When you made the changes did the page load? maybe it did not go through properly. 

I would recommend trying to submit a ticket to see if PM Team can help you in this situation.

To submit a ticket, start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon

• Click The "?" at the bottom right corner.
    This connects to the Autobot SImon.
  • Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts.

(CLICK on the " Account Specific Question " and afterwards click on "No, I want a human and you will see an "Submit a ticket Click me!)
           Type a message describing the problem

OR  

You can also >>>Click here<<< to connect with SImon and submit a ticket.

Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for them to get in touch with you.

Goodluck

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@WCL 

Only moderators can help with that.

You can reach them directly here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

To get in contact with a moderator @WCL. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@WCL, did you click on the 'Change on Renewal Date?' because normally that works like a charm. It seems you need to chat with SIMon at the bottom corner first and then create an account ticket with the specific question you speak off.

Yes, sometimes it does stink not having a customer service, but 9/10 times the answers are here or with the moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.