cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Sim Card Order / Redeeming Lunar New Year Deal

Conrad3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I want to join Public Mobile and take advantage of the Lunar New Year Deal. I just ordered two SIM cards but I see now they will arrive after the Lunar New Year Deal expires. Is it possible to cancel my SIM card order so I can just go buy the SIM cards in person?

6 REPLIES 6

@Conrad3   honest, Valentine's Day and Family Day are coming, there could be promotion then as well if you can wait

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Conrad3 - you could always keep the ones you ordered through public mobile as extras (in case you lose a phone or hey use them as referrals).

Do you live anywhere near a store to pickup a sim card? Perhaps call before you go in to make sure they have some in stock first:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

Conrad3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's great, thank you! I'm glad to see the community is so prompt and helpful. I sent a message to CS_Agent and I will see what they say - if they can't cancel the order or honor the deal when I receive my SIM card, I'll bite the bullet and buy an extra SIM card in person.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Conrad3  another option would be to call around to Telus koodo kiosk around you for PM SIM card for in person pick up and jump on the lunar new year deal 15Gb for $40

@Conrad3 wrote:

Hello, I want to join Public Mobile and take advantage of the Lunar New Year Deal. I just ordered two SIM cards but I see now they will arrive after the Lunar New Year Deal expires. Is it possible to cancel my SIM card order so I can just go buy the SIM cards in person?

This would only be possible if the SIM cards haven't yet shipped. While I can't say for sure how long this offer will list, and if it will be extendd (or not), there are often similar running promotions at a given point in time.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Conrad3   sim cards order are no refundable

however, there were cases that PM support might still honour the promotion if you provide them proof (which you have for sure) that you were waiting for the sim card to come and hence missed

Please open ticket with PM support and see if they can accomodate:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.