cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRY TO CONTACT AN AGENT

Bill10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So in trying to contact an agent system asks for the actual date I started with Public. WHO KNOWS THIS EXACT INFO. LIKE I JUST SAID IN PREVIOUS POST THIS IS REDICULOUS AND IF THERE IS AN AGENT MONITORING THIS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO HOW BAD THIS COMPANIES SERVICE IS.

6 REPLIES 6

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I feel for you -------

That's how stupid over security measures work with just about all companies. Try again and perhaps another agent will be more reasonable.  

I have encountered a stupid credit card agent - Contacted them because I had troubles logging into my card account - among the frustrating security questions such as mother's name, age, card number, security number etc. was also what amounts were my last 3 transactions - HOW would I remember this or find it without logging into my account – Hung up and tried again with a different agent who was way more reasonable and did promptly solve my problem.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Self serve service isn’t for everyone. Hopefully you can get this resolved. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Bill10 - that sounds like you choose "Can't Verify" when trying to submit a ticket with SIMon Chatbot. Were your two main verification questions not working for you; those are usually the most convenient to use.

Remember, first step you need to verify your Community credentials, then later it asked for other verifications, one including your My Account credentials (email and password).

Perhaps you received an activation email when you activated with Public Mobile. Check your email inbox, for that welcome email.This would tell you the date. OR, check back on credit card statements for the first charge to Public; as this is prepaid services your first payment date would be the first date of service.

Still issues with connecting with customer support (CSA), then use that 2nd method @Handy1 provided to private message CSA. They will ask you questions to verify yourself, and take it from there.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bill10  Contacting a agent 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Try June 25, 2022, @Bill10 

Looking at your initial post from then, it appears you were activating here at the time.

See that thread below you started then:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/NO-CONNECTION-YET/td-p/837316

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Bill10 wrote:

So in trying to contact an agent system asks for the actual date I started with Public. WHO KNOWS THIS EXACT INFO. LIKE I JUST SAID IN PREVIOUS POST THIS IS REDICULOUS AND IF THERE IS AN AGENT MONITORING THIS PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO HOW BAD THIS COMPANIES SERVICE IS.

You can chat with Simon for help, if Simon can’t help, he would let you submit a ticket.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.