cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel unshipped simcard

lynixlunar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to cancel an order for a sim card I've ordered if possible.

I noticed they sell it at a store nearby

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

But yes not 3 months...hopefully it starts to improve and not get worse. It is unfortunate they scaled back opportunities for sim cards like they had before.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

definitely not 1-3 weeks either based on recent posts, seems to be measured into the months now with at least a month. In fact, if you get it in 3 weeks you should buy a lottery ticket. Most of the posts I see now indicate beyond that time frame.

@JL9   it might be a joke from your .. but you might scare OP.

Yes, PM shipping is slow, but not that slow.  usually 1 to 3 weeks. not 3 months  🙂

You may not receive it until close to Christmas with the way things are looking when it comes to delays, use it as a stocking stuffer

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Sim cards are normally shipped via Canada Post. Once your money is taken for payment, I can see this being a no refund policy instance. When did you order it? If today...well possible. If before today expect to receive it via mail in 7-10 business day.

lynixlunar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I've noticed that I'll try anyways.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lynixlunar   i really doubt you can do this.  SIM card orders are not refundable and also not cancelable.

You can try to message PM support for your order number, but don't hold your hope high

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@lynixlunar hi sorry it says there are no refunds for sim cards you can keep as a spare if needed or give to a friend for a referral 

Need Help? Let's chat.