cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel subscription

Eddy5657
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, how in the heck do you cancel the subscription. What heck is this non sense I have to post here to get someone to cancel it. Welcome to the bizzaro world lmao.

13 REPLIES 13

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Very simple. Stop paying the bill. Or declare phone lost/stolen. That or no pay will suspend your account and delete it after 90 days of no pay.

Nothing 'bizzaro' here. Simple search through community would bring you correct advise as this was asked zillion times...

@Eddy5657 

So your ex is get free mobile service? LoL

Eddy5657

Wow thank you very much. I wouldn't know what I would have done without you telling me to message them again. I was doing what a public customer care representative told me to do. Just a FYI 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Eddy5657 

I am sorry but you were misdirected here. We cannot remove the credit card off of your account in your behalf. Only a customer service agent can do that. What you can do is login to your account, go to payments, then manage subscription, and turn off the subscription/autopay toggle. You will not automatically renew once this is off and if no payment is made the account will close within 90 days. 

You can also port your number to another carrier in order to close the account. But just know your account here must be active in order to port your number from here. 

HI @Eddy5657 

but can you login My Account?

If you cannot login My Account to cancel it yourself, then message Agent again  those are the only one who can help.  You message will be picked up by another agent and will have been outcome

Eddy5657

If I was already working with Ana I wouldn't be here. Like I said in the past post that rep was useless and directed me to here. To get someone from here to cancel. It is not my first time trying to cancel a service. 

@Eddy5657 wrote:

Yes I contacted customer service, the chat name was Ana, I was told since I decided to do this by myself I need to come here and post on the forum and to private message whom ever answers to cancel my subscription and get them to delete my cc information. 🤨 now I am learning that all of ya'll are customers like me.  This is how I got the link for this forum. 

HI @Eddy5657 Yes, forums are made up of good customers who try to help. There are problem we can help.  But with your account issue, we can just suggest

since you already contacted agent and already working with Ana, please reply the message and work with Ana

Eddy5657

Yes I contacted customer service, the chat name was Ana, I was told since I decided to do this by myself I need to come here and post on the forum and to private message whom ever answers to cancel my subscription and get them to delete my cc information. 🤨 now I am learning that all of ya'll are customers like me.  This is how I got the link for this forum. 

HI @Eddy5657 

so, can you login to My Account?

if you can, then just go to Payment, Manage Subscription and disable Subscribed

if you cannot even login My Account, please submit ticket with CS agent, they can disable it for you or remove the credit card from the system:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod

Customer service told you to post here to remove your credit card? Everybody that posts here on the forums are customer’s just like you so nobody here is capable of deleting your Credit card info off of your account. Customer service will have to do that for you, I’ve linked below a way to contact them for this purpose.

Beyond disabling the subscription are you looking to completely close the account? 

Eddy5657

I tried and she was as useless as my ex wife haha. And Said I have to post here and get a agent to do delete my cc information 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Eddy5657 

just don't pay again and your service will stop. After 90 days the account is deactivated. Contact a CSA to remove your credit card info if you wish. Also, you can port your number to new provider and that will close your PM account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod

@Eddy5657 

To cancel the subscription go to subscription and add-on’s, manage subscription, and then turn off auto pay. This can also be done with 611 if you know your account pin. 

You can also message support to remove the credit card that is attached to the account. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.