cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my plan that was auto renewed

LoDeL1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I was auto renewed today for a plan. I wanted to upgrade. I now have two charges and plans active. I am hoping I can still cancel the first plan that was on auto renewed. Is there a way?

5 REPLIES 5

LoDeL1

I still keep getting error messages. I can’t get a cs agent. I’ve tried for half a day too. 

I really don’t feel I should have to pay for two plans in a month cycle.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LoDeL1 

Have you tried messaging them from the community mailbox? I have linked in my original post a link that you can just click and it will automatically take you to the mailbox and compose a message to be sent to a customer service agent. 

The ticketing system is unfortunately broken and so if you’re trying through the chat box you will most likely continue to experience errors. 

Here is the link once more:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LoDeL1

I’m trying to log in to chat with a cs agent. I keep getting error messages. tried switching devices. I tried clearing my history, coaches and cookies. I even use Safari. I just can’t get through. I’m hoping to resolve this issue soon. I know this is basically my goof up. I thought I could switch plans more smoothly.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LoDeL1 

Usually PM is no refunds but you might be able to reach out to support and find a solution for yourself. For the future, it’s best to make a plan change for renewal in cases like this so you can be locked in for the future plan you want and not get double dinged at once. Unless you have two lines on two separate accounts you only have one plan active at the moment, the system just auto renewed as no changes were made previously and then you made the choice to change to a different plan immediately after renewal. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.