cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my plan (Reactivation)

Tnnh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I subscribed to Public Mobile recently (still in "Processing", the physical SIM card hasn't been shipped yet). Now I want to unsubscribe and get the refund back, the thing is I can't do it myself pre-activation. Trying to reach out to the live chat option (for pre-activation customers, was pretty useless every time as no agent was there). Can you please recommend how I can do that?

I'm disappointed with the level of service in every possible way, was promised "Your SIM card is on its way and will be shipped within 2 business days." after the payment confirmation page. 4 business days have passed, no updates or anything. I'm moving to another province in a few days, and I really need help to resolve this matter as soon as possible since the timeline wasn't honored in the first place.

4 REPLIES 4

Tnnh

Hi, thanks for your reply. Do you know if there's a way I can just cancel my subscription at this stage? Though I did some prior research, this mode of customer support isn't working for me. Fido was amazing in that aspect.

@Tnnh 

does your current cellphone take esim ? PM is offering them for free for new activations, and you get them right away to activate a new account. Alternative...is there a Mobile Klinik in your area ? If so, go there and buy a PM sim..then message PM Customer Support and they'll credit your new account. Alternative...buy a PM sim on Amazaon for FAST delivery. Then, when you do activate the new account, message Customer Support to request credit to your account for that sim you bought.

Tnnh

Thank you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tnnh , if you are having issues navigating the chatbot to initiate a support ticket, you can message support directly using the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.