cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel a plan

Jmwb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I cancel a plan I’ve paid for but not choosen a number. 

9 REPLIES 9

Jmwb

Worked this time

@Jmwb 

did you click on the link?? it is to private message support 

Please try again.  If any error, post a screenshot so we can help 

@Jmwb  The link should take you to your private messages where there is a pre-addressed message to support.  You just have to fill in a title and then explain your problem in the text box and hit Send.  You must  be logged in to this community for it to work.  Here's the link again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Jmwb

The link is not taking me anywhere.

@Wayworn  Wonder how did you manage to get a community account if you haven’t signed up yet. 

You don't have to have a phone account to have a community account.

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If as you say that you haven’t completed the sign up then just forget about it - you haven’t signed up yet. Clear your cache and start over or just forget about it.  If your card was actually charged then you should contact CS as others have advised you. 
PS  I’m relatively new to this forum. Wonder how did you manage to get a community account if you haven’t signed up yet. 

@Jmwb 

you can simply message support for help 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Jmwb

My problem is I have not selected a number and cannot get past that point. How do I cancel with out completing the sign up 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can go into your account and Unsubscribe. This will cancel any payment for 90 day after the 90 day your account will be canceled. That will allow you to keep the number for 90 days. Or you can change your plan or port your number to another carrier.

Need Help? Let's chat.