cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Plan with Inactive Email

LDarling92
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I cancel a plan that now has an inactive email address? I can't get in to my account to make changes or see rewards extra because the email that I used to sign up with public mobile is now closed, as it was a previous work email. I am thinking that the only way to correct/deal with this is to cancel my existing plan and then start a new one with a new active email. Someones help/assistance with this would be GREATLY appreciated!! 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

LDarling92

Agent is assisting now. Thank you

@LDarling92 wrote:

Thank you for your assistance. The problem is he signed up for Manage Eversafe ID, but did not change email before leaving. Now it won't let us back in to do anything with the account.

HI @LDarling92 

you submitted ticket with CS agent yet?  Submit a ticket and they can help

@LDarling92 

When he tried login with the old email the 2FA code will be sent text and if you click on Resend Code, it will give the options to have the code sent by calling but sending by email won’t help you.

LDarling92

Thank you for your assistance. The problem is he signed up for Manage Eversafe ID, but did not change email before leaving. Now it won't let us back in to do anything with the account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@LDarling92 

Did you create a Eversafe ID? This is new to all members to protect your account.

Click on Sign Up with your old registered email if you haven’t yet before login:

IMG_0110.png

Once you sign up, you will get a 2FA code sent to your active phone then login and go to Profile section then Manage Eversafe ID and change to your new email address.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Your email is just an ID for PM to log in. You can still use it and receive security code as SMS, log in, disable autopay or just declare phone lost/stolen. In 90 days of no pay account will be closed and number lost.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LDarling92  Port number out . Or turn off auto subscribe or get support to remove credit card info on file 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @LDarling92 

you can dial *611 to and disable Autopay if you know the 4 digits pin

and if you don't have pin, then submit ticket with cs agent here for help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.