cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada wide minutes

Wingman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why do I get a notification of low minutes when I have lots of Canada wide long distance minutes that I purchased. I thought they could be used for local minutes too. 

8 REPLIES 8

linus2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's might like data,plan data is used first,then add-on data.

PM uses your monthly allotment of minutes first. Notification is related to plan allotment. When all plan's minutes are used you will start using your add-on minutes.

Wingman

But why do I have to use up my 100 minutes before the Canada wide minutes kick in. And why do they send me notifications of low minutes if I have lots of Canada wide minutes. 

@Wingman   oops, missed you said Canada wide LD minutes

yes, that one will work.  

did you login to My Account using Incognito mode and you see the add-on there? If it is there, no worry, it will kick in when you regular minutes are used up.  In case there is any issue, try to reboot your phone once and make sure you dial 1 in front of the 10 digits

Wingman

I bought add on Canada wide long distance that is the only option I have on my $15 plan. 

@Wingman   Also, the current More is Merrier bonus LD minutes can be used to call Canada as well.  But you will have to wait for the text and reply YES2 to get it.  You should see the text in the next couple days

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Wingman hi yes they can be used for local the notification is most likly for your regular plan minutes 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wingman  if you got the long distance minutes from last year Christmas promotion, then that set of LD minutes can be used for Canada wide calling

But if you purchased the LD minutes add-on , then that particular LD minutes can only be used to call selected countries , Canada is NOT part of it

Need Help? Let's chat.