cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada-wide minutes add-on?

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If someone is on the old $15 plan with limited Canada-wide minutes and they need to buy more calling minutes, what add-on do they purchase? There are only Long Distance packages available within the listed add-ons.

9 REPLIES 9

@colleeno wrote:

I wasn’t enquiring for myself but for an elderly friend. He was quite happy to be able to get the non-expiring 500 minutes for $5. They will last him a long, long time.

I did likewise myself for my $15 plan. I was worried that PM is going to remove the 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on...so I loaded up. Now I have about 2500 add-on mins that won't expire, to back-up my old $15 plan.

colleeno

I wasn’t enquiring for myself but for an elderly friend. He was quite happy to be able to get the non-expiring 500 minutes for $5. They will last him a long, long time.

@Rastin wrote:

Depending on how often you need to buy more minutes you could upgrade your plan to unlimited with 1gig for an extra 4$ a month. $19 you can get the plan through the app.

The $19/1GB plan is not available to all customers.  It might not be availaible to colleeno.

Rastin

Depending on how often you need to buy more minutes you could upgrade your plan to unlimited with 1gig for an extra 4$ a month. $19 you can get the plan through the app.

Khallett001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

See if you can get any calling rewards if you have any points

colleeno

Thanks everyone. When I looked under the “Shop” tab on the website, none of those add-ons showed. I can see them now that I have logged into my account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@colleeno  Best to choose the $5 Canada wide booster add on 

Handy1_0-1720797028816.png

Best part is it will roll over untill all used up . No expiry 

eddieO

@colleeno, the only add-on that I think might be the one is the Canada-wide Talk Booster 500 for $5 but I'm not seeing any clear details around it

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@colleeno 

you want the $5 in Canada 500 minute add-on

add.png

Need Help? Let's chat.